Ready to Tackle a Full Manuscript Revision?
We have a method for that.
Revising doesn't have to be overwhelming, scary, or
nerve-racking...it's where the GOOD stuff happens.
Utilizing Jennie Nash's step-by-step revision project plan, you will practice your self-editing skills on one chapter of your novel so you can feel confident about moving forward with the whole thing.
This course includes:
- A 90-minute live video lesson taught by Jennie Nash on Saturday, December 8 at 9:30 am Pacific
- Deep dive lessons on how to prepare for and perform a Chapter Audit and a Manuscript Audit
- Hands-on revision practice using one chapter from your work-in-progress
- Three hours bonus videos including Jennie’s Four Perspectives Theory of Revising presentation, and two “behind the scenes” interviews with writers who have taken this course
- Tools to help you create an actionable plan to complete your full manuscript revision
- Reusable worksheets to use on future manuscripts